Selling WTT: EUW LVL 30 ACC, 1520 ELO (gold) vs EUW ACC...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT: EUW LVL 30 ACC, 1520 ELO (gold) vs EUW ACC GOLD SEASON 1 Hi there, I'd like to trade my current account who is 1520 elo on EU West for an account which was gold in Season 1. The reason behind this trade is that I would like to get the Jarvan IV skin (called "Victorious Jarvan IV") which was given to season 1 gold accounts (I started playing in season 2 so i couldn't get it !). My account has over 60 champions, almost every useful runes, a couple of skins (I have something like 10 skins, for Renekton, Malphite - it's Malphite St Patricks limited edition -, Heimmerdinger, Irelia, Nasus K1, Tundra Warwick, and i don't remember the others ones), I have ~8k IP and as I said, I will get the season 2 gold title since i am 1520 elo (with ~270w/250l, and my overall ratios are 5.0/4.2/7.7). If you have any other question, feel free to ask. The only requirement i have about the account i'm looking for is a gold season 1 account with the Jarvan IV skin (J4 is my favorite champ ) on EU West ! - - - Updated - - - Forgot to mention that I also have 580 RP (Just enough for a 520rp skin) and the Iron Claw Shyvana skin. Sorry for the double post but I can not edit my original post anymore. WTT: [WTS] Platinum league of legends account or [WTT] for WoW account Hey guys , I'm selling my league of legends account. It is platinum season 1 and 2 , I have 10 rune pages with the most runes. I have about 78 champions , the account also comes with 527 RP and 16413 IP. I only have some skins. Current elo is 1909 in solo queue. I'm taking money on paypal. OR I can trade my account for a VERY GOOD WoW account on US! Please send me a private message here or add me on . : Wuclown WTS: League of Legend LVL30+SKINS EUW 94 champs 919 wins normal game 32320 takedowns 206172 monster and minions kills elo ranked: 1121 solo queue wins:428 loses:403 win ratio: 51.5% i have 4 runes pages and this skins. stinger akali nurse akali almost-prom king amumu unchained alistar goth annie...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.