WTT EU wow ACC. lvl 85 Be paladin. 3 full sets of gear. for EVE ISkMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by EVE, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

As the title says looking to trade for eve online isk. The account is inactive has been for abouta month and cant see my self going back to it. But if a trade comes along i have no problem in adding a months worth of game time for you. The char has 3 full sets of gear for pvp dps and tank. Tank is main spec, With full 359 epics part from neck Dps is about half 359 epics and same for pvp. There is a second 85 char a Ud rogue, Gear is blue pvp nothing special. But both chars have maxed Profs, Jc ench , ALch and ENgineering. SO lots of gold to be easily made from little effort. Around 10k gold ish Amongsty both chars. Will provide armory link to those that are interested, its currently sat in pvp gear. but you will get an idea for gear if you look at achieves and when they were completed. As for how much isk? Some where around 3 -4 bil. Just need it to go sooner than later, so i can use the isk to trade with/ purchase a new pvp char. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.