WTT: EU WoW acc 3 80's for a 220 on rk2/rk3Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello guys, I'm new to this site but i would say that I'm a trustworthy guy. Never scammed and never will since I'm not 12 years old. Now to get to the point with this thread! I got a Europe WoW account that i would like to trade for a Anarchy Online account, my account got three level 80's. The first 80 is a warrior with 2/5 t8.5, 1/5 t8, 1/5 t9 in Arms gear. Got normal flying mount and 450 mining/ 438 Inscription. The second 80 is a shaman with 4/5 t9 in enhancement gear. Got epic flying (The engineering one) and 376 Engineering. Also I'm just a few badges away from beeing able to buy a t10 part. The third 80 is a paladin, nothing good to say abouth him except for that he has epic flying mount, almost never played it so the gear needs a little work. Now to what I'm looking for, I want a 220 endgame character (Not a doctor or keeper) Enf/Soldier/Shade would be a big + It should be on RK 2 or 3 but i might settle with a RK 1 character aswell so feel free to come with offers. Sorry for the bad english, I'm swedish :p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.