[WTT] deactivated aion account, 70 RS acct FOR EVE TIME!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Evening MKD, I'm interested in getting back into EVE online. I saw the new expansion and miss the crap out of it = ]. Anyways i don't have a debit card at the moment and i don have enough ISK to purchase time in game. But i do have an Inactive Aion account (non CE) with a level 10 something on it not exactly sure what i leveled. I also have a steam account with just counterstrike source on it NON VAC banned and never ever hacked on. I'm willing to give both the Aion account and the steam for a month or 2 months of eve online time or a complete new game (i think its 14.99?) I'm willing to accept a new eve game code because i had barely got out of the Tutorial when i had to stop (school issues). Anyways, I'm the original owner of both the steam and Aion accounts and have access to the emails and can photocopy you the original CD key used for the Aion account. I really would like to start eve again and I'm hoping that someone can help me out =). PLEASE POST BEFORE CONTACTING ME! MY NEW AND ONLY AIM SCREEN NAME WHICH SHOULD BE USED TO CONTACT ME! AIM = jricciardi21 thanks guys looking forward to hearing from you = ]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.