WTT: D3 Account- lvl 60 DH/Wiz & Lv. 51 Monk for lvl 30 NA LoL accountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

This account hasn't been touched in a few months so I'm sure the items I have on here are probably a bit dated. However, this also means that the account has been legitimately hand leveled, not botted. Lvl 60 DH: 60-70k DPS Lvl 60 Wiz: 30~40k DPS & Magic Find gear Lvl 51 Monk This account also includes WoW (lvl 60?), SC+BW, and D2+LOD. I am looking for a lvl 30 never banned account with no ranked games played this season and with a decent amount of Champions + Runes. Skins, IP, and RP are a plus. If the account is really nice, I may consider adding money to my offer. Feel free to add me on : crunchy.one We will be using a service (don't worry, I'll pay for it). You will need to screenshare your account for legitimacy and I will do the same. If for some reason you are unwilling to do that, don't bother posting. Also, please make sure you post here before you add me on so that I can verify who you are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.