Selling WTT: ***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by eXe [till...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/15/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: ***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by eXe [till 2000][EU Servers] WTS: 1482 elo [East] TOP elo 2100 / 60+ CRAZY SKINS WTS: [OO] Level 24 account with 52 Champions and Three Skins have Legendary Galio Skin! WTT: ***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by eXe [till 2000][EU Servers] I know i am new here but i hope to get a chance More info on cheapelo.blogspot WTS: ***Cheap Elo Boost and Coaching by eXe [???-2100][EU/NA] you can see more info on Welcome to Cheap Elo Boosts and Coaching. WTS: account League Of Legends !!! League of Legends level 30 Champions:58 Wins:500+ Skins:23 champions and skins () ashe blitzcrank (piltovers cumtoms) brand (cricore) chogath corki (red baron) dr.mundo evelynn fiddlesticks (bandito) gangplank gragas graves heimerdinger janna jarvan -(dark forge) jax karthus kassadin katarina kayle kogmaw -(caterpillar and limited edition reindeer leblanc lee sin (acolyte lux malphite (obsidian master yi (samurai mordekaiser ( lord ) ( infernal ) morgana nasus (galactic ) ( Paraot) nidalee olaf orianna pantheon (metal) poppy rammus rumble ryze shaco ( limite edition nutshaco) sheen ( blood mon) singed sion (warmonger) sivir sona soraka talon taric (bloodstone) teemo (astronaut) tristana (riot) trundle tryndamere(demonblade) twisted fate udyr volibear (thunder lord) veigar viktor xerath xin zhao yorick ( pentakill) zilean This account sells for $ 38 to add to my contact @ masteroflol137 [SOLD] EUW/EU East LvL 30. Elo 1500+ Greetings Fellow Summoner! Are you tired of ELO Hell matches with afkers,leavers? Your account isn't 30 yet, but you already tired of newbies and feeders? Don't waste your money on ELO boost service or XP/IP Boost. Just Get what you need: A clean LvL 30 Account with rune pages, runes and champions. (And even some cool skins) The main information you might need to know before purchase: 5v5 Solo Ranked: Win-53 Lose-33. Rating: 1511 Top Rating: 1547 137 Dominion And 1000+ Normal Wins. Currently i have 99 RP and...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.