Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTT] battlemaster assassin for marauder/sentinel...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTT] battlemaster assassin for marauder/sentinel as the title says the sin is in 8 pieces of battlemaster including the saber rest is champion at rank 62 valor 500k credits and on US east coast pvp server 400 biochem/bioanalsys lf a marauder/sentinel may also take a sniper/gunslinger must be US east coast server plz post before contacting [WTT] BF3 code for a lvl 50 SWTOR account hey I'm looking for a swtor account whit 1 lvl 50 I'll give you a BF3 code ( you can download it via orgin if you activate the code) [WTT] Blank Cataclysm account for SWTOR gametime Title says it all! Must post first and must have rep. (if you don't have rep, be prepared to go first!) - Thunderwar12 - Dubztepp [WTT] Credits Ajunta Pall - Empire Looking to trade Credits on Ajunta Pall - Empire for Game time cards. Post your offers if you're interested, or how many credits you'd like and we can talk from there. PM me if you'd like to talk through IM. I have my contact information on my profile. [WTT] Credits on Saber of Exar Kun for credits on The Swiftsure As title states Am Sith on both sides. [WTT] For SWTOR Beta Weekend Would like to trade for a beta weekend invite, I have two wow accounts (85 mage on one and 85 rogue on other). Also have starcraft 2 loaded on the same battle net account If interested leave a message here or pm me GameTagcom - Buy and Sell SWTOR Accounts and Star Wars The Old Republic Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.