WTT: Aion (US) Collector's Edition for vanilla WoW CD-Key

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

As the title reads, I'm looking for a regular WoW CD-Key (20$ value purchased digitally, 30$ if you get it bundled with a BC CD-Key). I would also like a Burning Crusade one but do not require it. I'm offering an Aion (US) Collector's Edition account (original value 50$), with 6 months veteran rewards the next time playtime is put onto the account. The Collector's Edition bonus is a few trinkets and a free pair of level 30 wings, and the 6 months veteran reward is a free pair of level 40 wings. Both redeemable on any and all characters you create. The account does not currently have playtime, but I am the original owner and can provide the CD-Key used to make the account if you want it. Please personal message me if interested. I will not go first if you do not have a a decent reputation, and I will double check your AIM and request that your rep page list it clearly as well if that's how you want to do the trade. I've been targeted (unsuccessfully) by a few too many scammers not to pay attention.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.