WTT age of conan account CE conq, rhino, for 70 wow horde

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

I am wanting to sell my Age of Conan game with a lvl 41 conqueror or trade it for a lvl 70 horde on a pvp server. I am selling the Age of Conan Hyborian adventures Collectors Edition which comes with the war mammoth and extra 8 slot bag. It comes with a drinking cape, extra experience ring and the account also comes with the very rare rhino mount and rhino 8 slot bag. The collectors edition was pre ordered along with the z-board top and strategy guide. I will also send those items as well. Because the conan z-board was pre ordered it will also come with the extra rare enrused K ring which gives a caster class even more of an advantage in game. The account has a 41 conqueror with the best 41 gear on it. It has run all the dungeons up to that point and has the best items for a lvl 41. it has plenty of money and extra items in the bank and in bags, 2 mounts for the character and is on a good server. All items from collectors edition and pre order are accessible with any new character created. The collectors edition also comes with soundtrack and faux leather map, and art book. I am really wanting to trade this account with the items, z-board, and strategy guide for a good equipped lvl 70 horde account. The class and race are not a big deal but do need it to be on a pvp server. You can call me or email me at cycling_rain@ or call at 432-349-9201. Ask for Austin Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.