Sold [WTT] Account im not really interested in the game...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTT] Account im not really interested in the game i want to trade for a WoW account with time on it (must have atleast 1 85 on it) a battlenet account with sc1 and the diablo beta or a steam account with some good games on it the SWTOR account is the deluxe edition and has a lvl 29 toon on it (has game time). My is whyyounosaygg please post before you contact. i will also consider other things just message me and il let you kow if im interested. [WTT] WoW Account for SWTOR Key Topic Contact me via @ Umokthar [WTT] WoW account with 5 85s for SWTOR account Sorry for the copypasta from my other thread, but Greetings. The "main" is the mage, with an entry level set for both PVE and PVP. Notice the key word is "entry" level here. None of the characters are sporting super shiny gear, as I didn't feel like putting too much work into cataclysm content. The hunter is in the same boat, just a little less entry level. The other three are in a mix of leveling gear and assorted pvp epics. All have epic flight There are several other alts on the account (79 druid, 70 priest, 42 shaman) That's about all I can think of right now. If you have any questions post here, or shoot me a message on at: Pinstripe42, OR my email: nihilistsx@ (google+ aswell, if you want to get fancy.) [WTT] WOW CATA 2 85's for SWTOR ACCOUNT Or Key 364 PVP Human Hunter , Has a lot of gear from leveling up from lvl 1 in the bank. Epic Flying, 2k, Ect, really fun. 350 PVE Tank Paladin , Fresh 85 pretty much it's a tank, good for starting out 3 Weeks left on account! Aim - Paroxity Hit me up!!!! Really looking for any sort of account doesn't matter what level or a key. Make sure the account has time!! [WTT] WOW or Rift account for SWTOR Weekend Beta Hey guys been coming to this for awhile but never had anything to trade and don't normally buy accounts. Anyway I have been trying to get into the SWTOR beta for a long time as I am sure alot of you have well I will trade either of...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.