WTT 80 Necromance PVE Gwahlur for WOW 70 [A] PvP Shaman

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

**POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME** Hey as the title says I'm looking to trade my necro. Just a brief rundown of some of the stuff on her: Full tier 3 crafted armor set (lvl80) - Almost fully gemmed with L75 cold gems. 2 Piece Tier 1 (Chest and Shoulder) Crafted blue weapons with 3x magic dmg gems. Profs: Armorsmithing - On tier 2 set waiting for tier 2 armorshop Gemcutting - Can cut all gems All gathering quests done! Extras: Normal lvl 40 mount Drinking Cape War Mammoth Totem of Astral something - the PC Gamer collector item - I will give an extra unused drinking cape code too! What I am looking for: As the title says: ONLY ALLIANCE SHAMANS PVP SERVERS! Gear does not matter! you can be in greens and I'll be fine with it. This account was an early access account and I can provide you with the cdkey used to create that account and the retail cdkey used to upgrade it from EA to retail. I expect you to be the OO and I will only be dealing with people with rep. **POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME** AIM: Indomiasma **POST HERE BEFORE CONTACTING ME**

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.