Selling WTT: 70 Champs- 70 Skins- S2 Silver - Legendary...

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/16/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTT: 70 Champs- 70 Skins- S2 Silver - Legendary Skins - For D3, Offers or $$$ Hello! PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST BEFORE CONTACTING - I KNOW IT MAY BE LONG BUT I HAVE TRIED TO COVER AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID WASTING EITHER PARTIES TIME AND REMEMBER.... POST HERE FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING! Sadly i have found out that i will no longer be having the Internet in my area, so my League of Legends account is going to have very little thrill for me and i have decided want to look at trading it for Diablo 3, or another comparable game that is not only has an pretty amazing account on it, but also can be played in some decent fashion in the offline mode.I will also accept a decent offer in $cash$ if the offer was right. There is around 700$-800$ (low end estimate) In the account. It has Never been banned and actually has a good tribunal score going top Elo Rating this season so far is 1340 but its a little lower after playing too many late night games but has a low enough play count that it should be easy to change rapidly if your a good player. I have put TONS of love into it and its possible if i don't get a good offer i will just let it sit in cyber space gathering dust.Theres alot of cash into it as i love collecting skins. I am a seasoned trader both here on and elsewhere and will not fall for scams or have time for anything that even feels fishy. I will not lose this account, and will not go first unless you are more repped than me and are also TWV. Most likely i would like to have a conversation and gather all the normal info. If you cant do that or cannot maturely communicate to work out a deal, Please dont even bother contacting. Anyway please don't troll and no low ball offers. Thank you. Account details: 1 Owner ever Never been banned ( or even warned) Yellow Ribbon For Leadership (rare) Season 2 Silver 70 Champions owned 70 Skins owned 2 Legendary Skins 2 Unobtainable skins 5 Legacy Skins Many unavailable or epic summoner icons. This account is a...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.