WTT 60 WoW Orc Warlock (PvP xferable) for 200-220 AO AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello all. New to this site, but I hope that my lack of rep doesn't look too shady. I'm looking to get rid of my WoW account, as I don't feel I'm going to have the time investment required for this new upcomming BC expansion. My account consist of: 1x T1/T2 nearly full epic'd Orc Warlock on a transferable PvP server. 1x Dwarf Paladin, various epics/blues, on a transferable PvP server. I'm looking for an end-game AO character so that I may rejoin the game I once enjoyed. RK1/RK2 is fine, but I would prefer RK2. If you are interested in such a trade, please email or reply with your offer and we'll see what we can work out. ...and please, no scammers, I've done account trades before and have plenty of experience knowing who to avoid. Don't waiste my time if this is your intention /u/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thanks, hope to here back with some respective offers soon. I will provde additional character details with offers. aim: deviantek : deviantek@

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.