Sold [WTT] 50 Scoundrel ||| VR 57= 500+ Exp ||...

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic SWTOR Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 4/11/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

[WTT] 50 Scoundrel ||| VR 57= 500+ Exp || BF3+Crysis 2 = for mara/sent or guard/jug 50 Scoundrel. ALMOST Valor rank 57 Full PVP gear. ALL Champion except 1 piece. Champ weapons and off hands, armor, relics, implants, ear. Speeder 3 and Dark V 110% speeder Great Crit% and Crit damage %. Has Rakata Skill stim Reusable Power adrenals. Crits for amazing amounts. MAX Biochem, Bioanaly, 200k credits and a decent amount of mats Account also has 39 Sentinel alt Origin account comes with BF3 and Crysis 2!!!!!!! Amazing deal!!! would love a mara/sent or guardian/jug also wouldnt mind a gunslinger/sniper [WTT] WTS Vanguard I closed my other thread as i wanted to add more details and dont know how to edit =( I have a vanguard Assault spec i want to either sell or trade it is on a US PVP server i am looking for any class 50 on US server there is just under a months gametime left also will be lvling the pvp rank up till i have a good offer [WTT] 2 85s (Pally/Rogue) and a 80 Shaman for SWTOR Account Got ID and all for this account so consider it safe. Level 85 Goblin Rogue | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory Level 85 Blood Elf Paladin | WoW World of Warcraft Armory Profiles | Masked Armory I"m looking for something on Republic side, prefer Jedi Guardian or healer. [WTT] 33 Merc, 23 Juggernaut + Alts | High Pop PVP server | Deluxe Edition Acc Looking to trade my SW:TOR account for some US WoW CD Keys. I honestly can't get back into the game and want to get rid of it. The account is a Deluxe Edition account with a 33 Mercenary, 23 Juggernaut and some lowbie alts. I have screenshots, SQ/A's, and everything else that goes with the account. As of 1/25/12 it has about 2 1/2 weeks left of time on it. I'm looking for unused WoW CD keys, preferably a full set (Chest/WOTLK/Cata) and will be happy to also pay a few dollars as well via paypal to reach the difference between the keys and my TOR acc, seeing as the account itself isn't worth a...

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.