WTT 41 Great Assassin [Kromede] against 40+ Ranger or Gladiator [GER Server]

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, I would like my Assassin, which is located on the server and on the side of the Elyos Kromede against (preferably) a ranger or a Cleric or a Kantor 30+ Swap. The character has a very good gear, and, with good skill rotation and the Stigma Stones, both in PVP as well as in solo PVP Great move. The armor is very good, all items in the store and have mana Tories are still about 100 pieces different. Does he have the Wings + 30 sec flight time and a bit of Kinah. Also negative is you never noticed, has a very nice MMO name and is pretty to look at. She has completed all the quests to Dato feasible Campania and quests for weapons at the penultimate step. If necessary, I can hand over even a Special Assassin Guide and many general guides to which you can mutate the assassin to murder weapon par excellence. Where to write erstmal by my side when it matters who is PM, and hopefully someone will =) PS: I'm owner and I have never used a bot! __________________________________________________ ________ Hallo, ich m

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.