Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTT 2 XBox 1 Month Live Accounts w/ 20k MS Points...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Order and Chaos Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Order & Chaos Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTT 2 XBox 1 Month Live Accounts w/ 20k MS Points for O&C Account Well, as the title states, I happened to win 2 accounts locally at a Gamestop tournament. They are both Gold & include a one month subscription. Each account has 10,000 MS Points. This is perfect for someone that has their own main account but wants to use the points to purchase DLC etc. The accounts arent tied to the DLC once they are downloaded to your XBox so you could simply delete them off & continue to use your main account. This is over a $250 value. I am looking for a great account. I am open to mainly ANY class and would prefer IoS but am open to Android devices also! Please feel free to contact me back! Serious inquiries may call me @ 804-651-8901 WTS Account Mage + healer lvl 60 + 57 sell account MAGE 4/6 epic gear. (soul items.. and more) Healer lvl 57 50$ buy now. just selled a epic account with mage and healer! So I m a trusted seller!! WTS Fantastic EPIC ACCOUNT :: Epic Healer + Epic Mage sold WTS Female Elf MONK level 60 Hello, I came back here to sell my new account with very nice looking female monk inside. Here is a picture of her: Server: Observer's Market (Europe) Device: iOS Items: both rune sets for Monk (no epic) 2x Essence Of SWAMP IF INTERESTED and need more details, do not hesitate and write me a PM so we could meet in-game. FEEL FREE TO OFFER! Thanks and GOOD LUCK! WTS WTS Full epic acct Monk 6/6, Ranger 12/12, Tank 12/10, Mage 5/6. ARE YOU READY? I'm WTS my epic acct from Arcadian Forest Server... Just check the pics out and make me a rasonable offer. - MONK - Name : soulmeister Class: Male Elf Server : AF Equipment:- Weapons: Kermode Claw /unalloyed katar/ soul soothing staff/ floating cloud stick/ Bloodsoaked orb / HD Of Salvation Trinckets : 2x swamp eye / baratikar honor/ kermode tear/ eristara signet/ansuris trophy. Rings : 2x withered ring of salvation / 2x black heart/ withered ring of offense/ orginal ring/ cerulean gem ring /crystal ring...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.