WTT: 2 AoC gen. beta acct for AO items/credits (RK1)Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Subject says it all really, I guess... I have 2 AoC accounts (registered not cd keys, but you'll get email change and everything) and I'd like to trade them for a decent amount of items or credits on RK1. AoC accounts usually trade for 250-300USD so I won't bother trading unless I get something decent, although I'm open for offers / negotiations. I want to trade both accounts to 1 person, to limit my hassle, so no offers for just one of them. Sell the 2nd one on or give it to a friend if you don't want two. Either leave a message here, or leave your (I don't use anything else, sorry). Also; be prepared to offer your part of the trade first. I will give any kind of confirmation you want that the accounts are real and mine, but the main transaction will be you first, so no lame-[censored] scam attempts. Edit; Err, I guess it might not be obvious (although to anyone interested it would probably be) but AoC = Age of Conan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.