WTS Zikel Level 38 Assassin CE Preorder Acct with 2 weeks of game timeMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/27/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I enjoy Aion but I frankly do not have time to put in anymore. Real life is calling and I gotta answer. Anyway, I have a Collectors Edition Account with game time till Oct 29th. I have a 38 Assassin on Zikel that is well geared. Blue/Green gear in all slots and has 440 Physical Crit base without buffs. Toon has roughly 800k Kinah on it and plenty of items. Still has 2 of the 20% 1 hour xp tokens left, and has the level 30 CE wings. Any toon you make on this account will have the Wings/Hat/Ring and xp potions. I also have a level 10 chanter on the account as well. I am mainly looking to recoup my sub and purchase costs, plus a small amount for the time I put in. Price is negotiable. Please email me at spikevironata@ if you are interested. I would like to pass this account on ASAP so you can benefit from the free time!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.