WTS x3 220 acct with the BEST gear burdens/db/alba/pande/ofab/apf /dreadlocMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hello AO'ers I am selling an account on the RK1 server. This is from the original owner with a clean rep, so there is nothing to worry about as the accounts I sell is of high quality. For security reasons, I will list only some of the info on the account, but for more specific info, please contact me via /AIM/E-mail. Asking price is $315-$400, please contact me if your interested. Will do phone convo with any potiential buyer for security reasons on both ends. Accepting verified paypal. ****I also have a QL 300 CC set and 300 CSS for sale seperately on another thread if your interested. **** This account includes a 220 Soldier, 220 Keeper, and 220 Shade with a 170ish alt. All 220's have 2500 tokenboards. Spread across this account is 2 burdens, x3 beast shoulders, 2 1/2 FULL sets of beast armor, x3 Perfected Infused db bracer, x2 ancient masterpiece bracers, QL 300 implants on the solider and keeper, and awesome spirits for the shade, all the dreadlock gear needed, almost all the bracers, combat tuners, util items and rings from alba, all apf gear needed belts, alien armor upgrades, gun upgrades, calc upgrade + pieces for new nanos etc... Account is loaded with pande gear from zods, tnh and the beast which include zod ncus, twinking gear, multiple tnh belts etc... Tara gear such as the EOT, GPH, GoS. Has all the ofab gear needed on all 220 characters. All garden keys, db armor, hhab, inferno ring/boots, med blade, rings, bracers, twinking items etc... This account pretty much has it all, too much to list. /E-mail: firstn20@ AIM: firstn20

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.