Sold WTS: x-type fit AEON or ISK Hello friends, I'm...

Discussion in 'Eve Online Accounts For Sale' started by EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell, 8/6/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EVE Online Accounts and Characters - Buy and Sell

High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

WTS: x-type fit AEON or ISK Hello friends, I'm looking to sell my AEON space vessel for RL monies. I can either sell you the ship w/ 20x Fighter Bombers, 20x Fighters, mixed other drones and 3x Large Trimark Armor Pump II travel fit, or with the following fitting. [Aeon, New Setup 1] Core X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener Core X-Type Armor Thermic Hardener Core X-Type Armor EM Hardener Core X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Corpum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane Energized Regenerative Membrane II Damage Control II Republic Fleet Warp Disruptor Shadow Serpentis Sensor Booster, Scan Resolution Cap Recharger II Cap Recharger II Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Ammatar Navy Heavy Energy Neutralizer Brynn's Modified Large Plasma Smartbomb Kaikka's Modified Cloaking Device Remote ECM Burst I Brynn's Modified Large Plasma Smartbomb Large Trimark Armor Pump II Large Trimark Armor Pump II Large Trimark Armor Pump II I figure this baby is worth about 21billion, or @ $25/bill it would be $525 With just drones, rigs and travel fitting around 17bill, or $425 If there is no interest for the ship, I would probably end up pooling up all isk and trying to sell a lump amount of around ~40 bill for $25/bill. I would very much like to try and sell the whole isk amount at once if possible, so # would be available if someone could do that. I am a verified paypal premier member. My MSN is dankaroff at gmail.com Thanks for looking! WTT: 41mil SP character with account/ships hi i`m SO tired of this game i just want to sell or trade all and GTFO. So ... that being said, i want to trade 41 mil SP character + nightmare for a Anarchy Online account with at least 2 220 characters with good armor or for 5 Bilions CRED (anarchy online in game curency) if any of you are interested contanct me for more details about the character P.S. if u dont have any of the upper demands for the account then i`m willing to accept 250$ for the account on my paypal
    [​IMG]

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.