Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello I have a veteran account I'd like to sell with 10 lvl 80's! Every class but an assassin and ranger. Their is a gm crafter of every sort except for an architect. Their is a mix of T1/T2 items on guardian/hox/demo as well as khitai items. About 80g on account but every toon has complete culture gear on if they aren't wearing epic items and the best jewelry from quests until further epics come along. They all have swift horses and between 70-110 veteran tokens as well on the given toons. Like I said I would sell the account for the right price and move on but I would much rather trade the account for 1 or 2 characters that have all T2+ items on. Basically 1-2 pimped out characters. All characters of mine are on the SET server but of course u can transfer if needed and I can do the same as well. PLEASE EMAIL me at derekmontana2005@ with any questions. BtW i use to sell daoc accounts on ebay so my feedback there is perfect if any concern of trust. We can talk over the phone and all that good stuff. If paying using paypal you must be verified. Thx and have a great day.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.