[WTS/WTT] x500 L2inc FINAL

Discussion in 'Lineage 2 Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Lineage 2 Accounts, 9/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lineage 2 Accounts

Lineage 2 Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Okey here is the stuff i want to sell for Euros! But first of all i provide here the "donation reward list" of the server (which one you receive by asking it to GMs...if you don't belive the prices ask by urself the list to be sure!) "Hello, here is the donation list you requested for the L2InC server. 25 Euros : +16 Enchanted Weapon of choice with S/A 50 Euros : +16 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A and a + 16 armor set of choice. 75 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +10 Jewels. 100 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A, +16 armor set of choice and +16 Jewels. 125 Euros : +25 Enchanted weapon of choice with S/A,+20 Armor set of choice and +20 RB Jewels + AiO Buffer Here is the prices if you do not wish to buy a package. +25 Weapon: 50 Euros +18 Armor: 35 Euros +18 Jewel Set: 35 Euros +20 RB Jewels: 50 Euros +25 Skills per Class: 25 Euros +25 Nephilim Lord (Dusk Shield): 15 Euros AiO Buffer: 25 Euros Clan lvl10,Full clan Skills lvl3,200k Reputation Points: 25 Euros" So +25 weapon: 50 euros I am selling: -one Icarus spitter +25 focus! (it has also augmentation for p.atk on passive, what makes it better than a +30 one!, offer me here and i might sell the account to leave the aug!) -Robe set wyzard pvp(best one) set +16 -Light set : helmet:20 Gloves:20 Boots:20 Legging:25 Upper (Weapon master , jewel pvp):25 CP shirt S grad+18 (so with greater shield-patk is good enough with bow+25- you can raise your pdef to 3220!) - ~36k FA -AQ ring+9/Baium+11/antharas+11/Dynasty earring+20/Valakas+20/Zaken+10 (can be sold separatly or additionally with the char) - Icarus hall+20 - Icarus dagger+16 -ITEMS: Top lifestone:220 blessed enchant armor S: ~300 blessed enchant weapon ~100 Aghation Many other Well let me know if you have any question or offers. I do use paypal, why? because it's secured, if you pay and you don't get your item, you can report and you will get your money back! (check on paypal website) please i am serious, only serious bids. Thanks! PS: i also wish to trade those items for items or adena in infiniteL2!(or L2tns)if anyone interested , pm!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.