WTS: WTT/WTS aion sorcerer,ranger,glad,assasin

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

hello i have a sorcerer asmodian israphel is has horned dragon emperors book +15 with 3760 gs fused with 55c1 full magical accuracy, it has full c1 armor . FULL magic resist and gloves are magical accuracy. i went mr becuase if i go solo eye i dont need to worry about going for sorcerer first. 55 pvp neclace "non eternal" 55 ABG earing .pve waepon is 55c2 the account highest rank was 3star officer , he is well known on the server for dueling and pvp ALOT . HAS ALL greater stigmas. pvp and pve, the account also comes with a 31 chanter full +15 30e with staff and tahabatas staff skin. fully socketted gold. i also have a couple of mreo account with , israphel elyos comes with a 60 gladiator and a 60 asassin . the assasin if half c1 and miragents with 2 60 eternal pvp rings and 55c2 weapons with silence gs and reduce speed and gladiator has +10 lannoks and also has 40e accesories with c1 armor. both on hte same account. i am willing to trade sorcerer abyss armor , your passes for the second account with the 60 assasin and gladiator. like if you give me tunic abyss 60 i will give for sorcerer israphel asmodian the account is yours =) also have a 55 ranger and 57 glad asmodian israphel same acount. ranger is +15 30e with +9 tahbatas bow and cruci noble chest piece and cruci 55-2 bow glad has 2 pieces of geniums ready for 60! already socketted and has storm wings weapon fused with 55-2 weapon condition2 and cruci armor. the gladiator with buffs can wipe out a class so fast . very strong glad when itme buffs wight. add me on - sammyginem or pm me here or for an instant reply txt me at 901-568-8892 =) and it never hurts to include a email- salamaginem@live

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.