WTS: WTT: RS ACC'S for DEAD FRONTIER Accounts.Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Runescape Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Runescape, 3/29/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Runescape

Runescape
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hello fellow forum members! I have quit RS a few months back and have now decided to trade them to someone who could use them. I'm not looking for a ridiculous amount of cash AND i'm not here to waste your time. I would love to have a smooth trade, and I will be patient until the right TRUSTworthy customer comes along. You can find more details below! You go first(not trusted), OMM, OR I will go first(trusted members ONLY) What i'm looking for: Dead Frontier Accounts/Items. What i'm NOT looking for: Runescape accounts/items/GP!! -----_____ -----_____ -----_____ ----- What You Get: -ALL items in pictures. -Old passwords, Zipcode, ISP and estimated year it was created. PLEASE READ! During sometime the past few months, Jagex has made it much harder to delete recovery questions from your RS accounts. If anyone has UP TO DATE knowledge of how to do this, I ask you to please inform me and I will gladly remove the recovery questions from the accounts below. Account Details: 120+ Maxed Melee(almost): Stats: img.photobucket/albums/v3...ober_stats.jpg Items: img.photobucket/albums/v3...goob_items.jpg Login: img.photobucket/albums/v3...ober_login.jpg Offence: img.photobucket/albums/v3...er_offence.jpg PLEASE READ! This account has multiple NON-PERM mutes from a few YEARS ago when I was still childish and cursed people out. They in NO WAY effect the account anymore and haven't for awhile now. So yes, you can talk just as anyone else can on this account. -----_____ -----_____ ---_____ ----- FREE 102 Main!: Stats: img.photobucket/albums/v3.../rho_stats.jpg Items: img.photobucket/albums/v3.../rho_items.jpg Login: img.photobucket/albums/v3...ax/login_r.jpg Offence: img.photobucket/albums/v3...ho_offence.jpg -----_____ -----_____ -----_____ ----- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REPLY HERE OR PM ME. ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.