wts/wtt lifetime lotro sub w/lvl 50 chmp & 32 burglarMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'LOTRO Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 10/1/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

I have a lifetime subscription to LOTRO. I'll list what is on the account off the top of my head. LVL 50 Chamption I believe he is lvl 2 in PVP He has a mount and 8 gold, he is the leader of a Rank 9 guild with no active members. My character has a very good rep and I haven't played in months, I just don't have the time anymore. He has a 4 or 5 Legendary items + tons or rare items. He's not quiet decked but with a little time he very well could be. He's close to GM tailor, forester, & prospector. Forester and prospector you could probably master in less than 5 hours if you wanted. Tailor would require a little more time. I forgot to add - he has all 3 legendary traits + a few pages for other class books for trade bait. A lot of time and love went into this character. Whomever gets him treat him good. I'm looking to sell the account or trade it for a good WoW account for my daughter. Preferably a druid with maybe a few low level or mid level alts. I dunno, make me an offer or contact me on AIM @ minusidea. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.