WTS / WTT for FFXI (see inside for details regarding this) Geared Guardian

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hey folks! I'm looking to sell my LoTRO account as I've lost interest in the game. My character is fully geared and can easily tank anything in the game, be it raid or dungeon mobs. Any reasonable monetary offers will be considered. As for FFXI, I'm not looking for something uber. A lvl 70+ (doesn't have to have a lot of multi jobs leveled) Mithra / Female Hume SAM, DRK, or RDM would be great. Extra points if desirable subjobs are leveled! General info: Female Elven Guardian Server transfer is available. * Full Rift-Defenders set with Congrist (sword obtained from Balrog gem) * Has a house with many great decorations, including Thaach's Blade (gigantic sword trophy obtained from the Balrog). * Ally rep status with Elves of Rivendell and Council of the North. * Has Council of the North rep horse. * 2/5 Helegrod High-Protector's set (Boots/Shoulders) * Full set of Etched Beryl Jewelry (x2 earrings, necklace, x2 rings) * Full set of Mirrored Elven Knight armor, crafted by the character * Various tanking items to swap in and out to maximize your stats as you wish, whether it be high B/P/E or high morale. With my current set of gear on, I reach 23% Block, 16% Parry, 11.8% Evade, and 4k Morale unbuffed. * Rank 5 in PvMP * Grandmaster Metalsmith and Prospector! * All important tanking / dps traits maximized (Fidelity, Innocence, Determination, Justice, Valor, etc). * Books 1-13 completed. * 20 Gold on hand. * All Guardian epic quests completed. * Has access to all legendary Guardian traits (To the King!, Challenge the Darkness, Shield-Bash, Guardian's Threat). I can show screenshots to serious inquiries and other information if requested. Server and character name will be withheld for privacy concerns as the character is still active. Contact: AIM: Xenith112 E-Mail: qexenith@ I may have be offline from AIM for a few days so if you don't catch me online, please drop me a notice via e-mail. Thanks!

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.