WTS/WTT AoC acct. 5 80's and more!! safe seller as well. - SOLDMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Age of Conan Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Age of Conan Accounts, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Age of Conan Accounts

Age of Conan Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Heya guys and gals. I've had this account for quite awhile, but to be honest I just never play it and couldn't get into it. Account isn't active atm. I want to sell for a "fair price". PAYPAL ONLY PLZ. "i'm verified paypal". PLZ GET AHOLD OF ME AT derekmontana2005@ I won't be checking this very often. The toons on account have a few epic items but I can't remember alot besides the demonologist has the epic helm with the horns wrapping around the sides and whatnot. A few crafters as well. I don't wanna give specifics though since I don't remember exactly. Fals advertising and all that aye? Get ahold of me with any more questions. As for trade I really dont have any specifics besides a high realm rank dark age of camelot account midgard/ywain. derekmontana2005@ 80 male necro 77 female bear shaman 80 male guardian 68 female conq 80 female tempest of set 64 male barbarian 80 female demonologist 51 hox 80 male priest of mitra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.