WTS: WTS Plat/Diamond 3v3 Teams!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

The Breakdown Hey I am a Challenger 3v3 player that is selling 3s teams. My MMR is very high so after 5 games I will start anywhere between (Gold I- Diamond V) could even be higher, may be able to get you and even higher elo team than this although contact me for more info. How It Works You will add me in game. You will give us the name and tag of the team you wish to have a high 3v3 rating, we will then proceed to play 5 games on that team, giving it a very high rating. Once the team has 4 wins, you will receive an INVITE to the team. But accept it only after we have completed the 5th game (So your mmr doesn't affect the outcome). After this is done, you accept the team invite, send us money based on the ELO Tier of the team, we give you captain of the team, leave the team, and it's yours. As long as you play 1 game every 4 weeks, your elo will not decay. Every week you get 3 invites to bring friends onto your team! This is easily the cheapest way to attain S3 borders and rewards, far quicker, safer, and less expensive than boosting. If we play 5 wins, and attain an elo you are not happy with (Be it we achieve Diamond and you can't afford it, or we get unlucky and get Gold I when you wanted Platinum), then you will not be charged for the team, but you will also not recieve the team. (As in you just lose the name). Prices: Gold I: $10 Platinum V-IV: $40 Platinum III-I: $50 Diamond V-IV: $125 Diamond III-I: $160 Note: Please PM me with your , I do not put mine up here as I prefer to weed through my inbox on as apposed to getting a daily 10-12 contact requests.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.