WTS: WTS NA Diamond V/ S2 TRIPLE PLAT Account DETAILS

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Looking to sell NORTH AMERICAN Account Diamond V Season 3 Triple Plat icons etc Season 2 **Has ALL champions BUT 15 or so. **4 rune pages **Decent amount of runes, only the important ones **some skins, not many so dont come to me if your looking for "just skins" **MULTIPLE summoner icons. **All 4 platinum season 2 trophies, a couple Snowdown showdown icons, one **new years icon, ezreal icon, Season 2 riven icon **Has many professional players from curse, dignitas, etc on friends list if you wish to keep them This account HAS NEVER BEEN BANNED , REPORTED, ETC. COMPLETELY CLEAN. Has baron nashor christmas icon to show that there has been no reports before season 3, and also has good honor showing that it hasnt been reported since. This is a top of the line account going for a cheaper than most price. You get the season 2 big rewards, vanity stuff from christmas etc, rune pages set up for you to start playing, and a well-known name in the community. Asking price : 400$ Or best price depending on how in demand it is. If this is too much please negotiate we may be able to work something out. PAYMENT IS THROUGH PAYPAL. : braytac3 - only i use Please contact me on and if you post here ill get back to you also. SCREENSHOT : Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting I can give you more screenshots or show through share if you wish.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.