WTS: WTS LVL 78 Hardcore Marauder

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, i want to sell my Marauder on POE as i wont have the time to play anymore. He is on HARDCORE. He is lvl 78 He uses Ground Slam and Heavy Strike as primary attacks , Ground Slam (AOE) Dps : 2815, Heavy Strike (SINGLE) dps : 4765, I must add his attack speed is VERY VERY fast 0.36 speed! close to 3 attacks per second, you will "stun" every white mob with your ground slam all the time. Health : 5963 (very high!) Armor : 6450 Resistances : 82% All The character is able to faceroll most maps upto lvl 69, then things do begin to get slightly tougher, however its not a problem I have farmed lvl 72 maps with this character with no issues. His gear/dps is very good and comes with a 5Linked chest worth over 6 exalted, not to mention the rest of his gear is worth a lot too. He even has amazing boots with 30% movespeed and 85 max life(plus resistances/other mods). He has capped (83%) all resistances for merciless, and uses 3 Aura's : Purity/Determination/Grace I will throw in a bunch of gems/orbs to the buyer at no additional cost. Im looking for 150 USD for the account i feel its a very fair price all the items that are on it split up can be sold for more than that value , not to mention the fact that the character has been levelled to 78, however i dont have the time to play anymore. you may contact me on username : darmz07

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.