Selling WTS: WTS LoL accWTS: LoL account lvl 30 gold rank...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/5/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: WTS LoL accWTS: LoL account lvl 30 gold rank 887 normal wins 73 champs wts my acc since im not playing it long time,cuz of work,add me on ( nemanja_kostolac1 ) or pm me here with ur offer,i will sell it cheap,we will discus about price. acc is EU nord & east WTS: LOL lv 30 sell west sell lv 30 west pm me WTS: LoL EUW Account (Lv 30, Elo 1600, All Champions, Tons of Skins and Runes) Hello! So as you can see I want to sell my League of Legends EU West account. This account contains tons of stuff (which are listed below), so expect the price for it to be high. If you have any questions, please send me a message. The starting price is 500 Euros. Games: 2300+ Normal games (1100+ Wins) ELO: 1600 Champions: 105 Champions (all of them) Runes: 20 Rune Pages Marks: Greater Mark of Alacrity x9 Greater Mark of Desolation x9 Greater Mark of Destruction x9 Greater Mark of Force x9 Greater Mark of Furor x1 Greater Mark of Insight x9 Greater Mark of Malice x9 Greater Mark of Might x9 Greater Mark of Resilience x9 Greater Mark of Strength x9 Greater Mark of Warding x9 Seals: Greater Seal of Alacrity x9 Greater Seal of Avarice x9 Greater Seal of Clarity x9 Greater Seal of Defense x9 Greater Seal of Force x9 Greater Seal of Knowledge x9 Greater Seal of Malice x9 Greater Seal of Potency x9 Greater Seal of Regeneration x9 Greater Seal of Replenishment x9 Greater Seal of Resilience x9 Greater Seal of Strength x9 Greater Seal of Vitality x9 Greater Seal of Warding x9 Glyphs: Greater Glyph of Alacrity x9 Greater Glyph of Celerity x9 Greater Glyph of Clarity x9 Greater Glyph of Focus x9 Greater Glyph of Force x9 Greater Glyph of Insight x2 Greater Glyph of Knowledge x9 Greater Glyph of Malice x9 Greater Glyph of Potency x9 Greater Glyph of Replenishment x9 Greater Glyph of Resilience x9 Greater Glyph of Shielding x9 Greater Glyph of Strength x9 Greater Glyph of Warding x9 Quints: Greater Quintessence of Alacrity x3 Greater Quintessence of Avarice x3 Greater Quintessence of...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.