WTS: WTS Level 30 LoL account! 150$ worth of skins!..+More!

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LoL, 9/29/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoL

LoL
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Thats right guys, im looking to sell my level 30 LoL account, its only got like 220+ wins... about 100 Ranked wins.. and is currently sitting in bronze division Two. The account DOES have the Legendary Ezreal Skin (25$ value) and Two full rune pages.. (AP/ADC). It doesn't have VERY many champs (28)... but its a start.. here (Not allowed to submit links.. will edit when I have the proper credentials) I am the OO! Pulsfire Ezreal Steel Legion Garren Vandal Brand Blood Moon Akali Dynasty Ahri Full Metal Jayce Justicar Syndra Deep Terror Thresh. Dark Candy Fiddlesticks Phoenix Quin Warring Kingdoms Jarvan 4 The account has the Honorable opponent Ribbon as well Plus a pretty cool name..(atleast I think so) BUNDLE: I am willing to throw in a GW2 CE account with a 70 thief+BF3 with premium with all the kits unlocked! (130$ value)... Plus the LoL account all for 150$ BO! I realise that I am new to but have been around the block a few times, I will go first to REPPED members only.. All trades will be done VIA or IM. (Will use a MM) : zach.augeson (the picture with the tattoos) Any questions or concerns please feel free to hit me up! - - - Updated - - - bump

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.