WTS: WTS Amazing Ranger 79+, Unique items, Currency -> Rated Seller safe accounts & items!Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hey guys, MMO-Market are here to present you the Soft Core 79 Ranger for the Path of Exile game: Please post here before u add me. Gear is quite decent(5L bow) and resists are ok + health is more than enough to do maps solo! DPS, Health Pool, Stats Maps, orbs and everything you need in the stash Plenty of gems if you want to level alt Some Magic find gear also is waiting there for you! Maps and orbs are ready to be played used spent! Account price: 200$ We also offer currency for our characters for the lowest prices on the market! For example: Exalted - 12$ GCP - 3$ The absolute best weapon for any Physical or Elemental ranged. Best possible roll on attack spead and physical damage. Price: 300$ I can find any item you want for me I can find and gear up your character with you up to the best standards, I play 80+ ranger and I know this game inside out! Contact us: : Tragboommo-market MMO-Market Try us and become LEGENDARY!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.