Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

WTS: Wts 220 ma - rk2Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Anarchy Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Anarchy, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anarchy

Anarchy
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

Hi all Like the title says I'm willing to sell my 220 MA on RK2 server. Equipment of MA you can check here: CLICK Like you can see there is just to put CC or some other armor on MA and its ready to play ( you can put DB armor which is full set in bank ) MA got finished both, Arid and Neretva questlines, DB 1 and 2 Questline, APF nanos are finished, HI Specs from Hollow island on social tab combined with Beast Shoulderpads and Burden. Also got nice amount of garden keys including sanctuary keys too. AI tech 3 is finished also if you got high lvl AI armor to put on. Pen, Ado, Bronto Burger and many other useful questlines are finished. On the lvling line he is 220/60+/27+, which is almost finished thing with daily missions Due to Auno.org outdate im not been able to include his weapons equiped which are Kuma Tonfa - Right Hand and Kuma Tonfa - Left Hand Empowered Robust Backpack is one of many things which can say that on this account is invested alot of playtime and money. I will even leave around 500 mils for anyone who take this account, so he can have something to start with Account comes with no alts on it, and its not merged with any other account. Original owner of account is me, char is not so known around so you will got no problems by playing this MA. Whoever decide to ask some questions or to give offer on account can do that here on forums or ( Shadowmantium@ )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.