Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Selling WTS: Willing to trade my smurf account for another...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/9/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: Willing to trade my smurf account for another smurf account! (more info inside) hey, i'm Jelmer. I'd like to trade my smurfaccount CrankFortune for another smurf account, the account is level 14 and I have Wildfire Zyra, Lee sin, Dr. mundo and some cheap noob champs xD interested? pm me or contact me at : master_jelly thanks buddies WTS: Selling a PAX Twisted fate skin. I'm not the original owner, but I bought the card online about a year and a half ago, Looking for an offer around $95usd, add me on at: lolaccounts2 or we can talk here, Paypal only. (Real screenshots with name will be provided). EDIT: NA ONLY WTT: Ore WTS! LoL Acc EuW LvL 30. For Diablo 3 Cd Key ore Psc Hi guys, im here to trade/sell my League of Legends Account. LvL: 30 Champs: 31 Skins : 11 Runepages: 3 Runes: Mid and SoloTop Rare skins: Gothic Annie, Angler Jaxx. For more information send me a pm ore add me in : Harryharry412 Greets Need good League of legends account for support and (or) adc Hi my name is sam i am quite new to it has a good growing community and i am looking for a league of legends account where i can main adc and support on (or just 1 of the following). I need it to have some good runes and i am requesting some limited edition skins such as silent night sona, black alistar, workshop nunu, old saint zilean, goalkeeper blitzcrank and adc skins such as striker ezreal, earnest elf tristana, candy cane miss fortune, ice toboggan corki, u.f.o. corki, reindeer kogmaw, safari caitlyn if you have an account you can post the info down below or add my : sammy_bballer a middleman will be required for this trade prefferablly from this website WTT: na lvl 30 lol account 30+ champions for gametime for wow I don't play league anymore I'm oo of the account looking to trade it for wow game time -purpkush02 Buying referrals. Hit me up As the title states. WTS: EUW Account lvl 30 - 1501 top elo season 3 - 92 champs I want to sell my league of legends account because i dont...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.