Sold [WTS] War Hero Sorc Full BM Full Rakata Valor Rank...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/22/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] War Hero Sorc Full BM Full Rakata Valor Rank 73 alt 50 jug 1.5 mil credit $400 the toon is on a pve server, very well known on the server as one of the best pvp sorc players. The 50 jug alt has some champ gear with centurion off pieces. contact me on aim with questions. [WTS] Weekend Star wars beta account WTS Weekend Star wars beta account contact me here and aim thanks [WTS] 50 Commando 9 pvp pieces Valor level 38 450,000 credit He is on the Nadd's Sarcophgus Pvp server. Level 50 male commando. Looking to sell or possible trade for a jedi counsler or sith inquisitor. jarvis683 [WTS] Active SWTOR Account (350$) Hi everyone, I am selling my SWTOR account. I got invited earlier last week. This account has been activated/played on and there are characters on the account (which can be easily deleted). I live in Canada, but the account can go to anyone in the United States. I can and will explain more about this in any PMs I get that are interested in the account, I am sure it won't be a problem. I will provide screenshots to back up everything I say and prove that I have access to the beta. I will be on all day and check my messages frequently so that anyone interested can have a quick and smooth purchase. I am PayPal verified, and it would be awesome if the buyer was as well. In the case anything bad happens, I will also offer a refund. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 04:24 PM ---------- Woops, put the wrong price in the title, I meant to drop it to 300$. The beta group I am in has no "end-date" and they want us to complete the storyline for at least one character (ala 50) so this phase is expected to last at least for a while, likely until Launch. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 05:25 PM ---------- Dropping price to $250. I want to get my graphics card really bad! Will respond quickly to PM's and will answer and provide any information you want. ---------- Post added 08-15-2011 at 08:08 PM ---------- Still available as of 8:00...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.