Sold [WTS] Vulkar Highway, Level 50 Jedi...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 3/13/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] Vulkar Highway, Level 50 Jedi Consular-Shadow Advanced Class-Battlemaster(Valor 60+) Its a fully loaded and played account, companions affection, full Hardmode tank gear, 22.5k HP, main tanks 5/5 Karagas and Eternity vault. Biochem/Bioanalysis/Diplo 400, rakata reuseable heal/stim/adrenalsx2. Deploying mid March and will play until I leave/sell, very fun account, lvl 50 speeder, over 500k credits. Any questions feel free to reply, will answer within 24hrs. Dan [WTS] want to sell CBT key - un used ^_^ 8 dollars payable to paypal put your here and I will contact you ---------- Post added 11-14-2011 at 05:29 PM ---------- closed [WTS] Want to SELLl Swtor Beta Account for upcoming Weekend Beta Im looking to sell my Swtor account which has just been accepted for this coming weekend Beta. I'll provide any proof reasonable before being given payment. I will accept payment through paypal. I wont take a payment of less than $150 but I all accept the highest offer. I have no desire to scam anyone, but Im low on funds right now, and Im not all that interested in the game. Any good responses and the potential buyer and I can begin discussing arrangements over . I suppose screen shots of my account and account info would be the best proof so I will provide those once Ive chosen a buyer. I can also provide proof by responding to a message on the swtor site, or providing a picture of my invite e-mail. Or all of the above. You can PM me if you must, but Id prefer bidding start on the thread. Whoever bids highest and pays after receiving proof the account is valid, gets the account. EDIT: I would prefer money in the ranges of $300-$500 which is extreme. But I will accept as low as $150. Thank you. [WTS] War Hero Mercenary (DPS), Valor 70, 11/14 Battlemaster, BM Weapon, AMAZING DAMAGE! Please post here with your before contacting me! Selling this AMAZING mercenary, it's a female Imperial mercenary primarily geared for DPS, resides on West Coast PvP Dark...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.