WTS VIP EU 65 Burglar 65 Hunter & More

Discussion in 'LOTRO Lords of the Rings Online Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by LOTRO, 9/30/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LOTRO

LOTRO
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello, Today i'm selling my 65 Hunter, 65 Burglar, And some alts included. The main character is the burglar, wich is really nice geared with all T6 Relics (The best ones) Maxed out Level 65 2nd age weapon with the Right Legacies and a Maxed out Level 65 2nd age Bag with All required legacies. He is geared with 3 DN and and 3 Pieces Moria set, Helm and shoulders and Gloves The jewelry is the best available at the moment, only the wrists could be upgraded with Linked Emerald Bracelets Uploaded with ImageShack.us The Hunter has a good set of gear, but not really good weapons these need really upgrades and the Relics should also be upgraded Both characters are R5 in PvP, The account also includes a R7 Reaver All the characters are on Eldar EN Server, which is a High populated server. All characters are SM Kindred Professioneers Uploaded with ImageShack.us For more info send me a PM It needs to be sold quickly because i'm going on Vacation the Starting bid is set on 100€, 150€ Automaticly buyout

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.