WTS: very well geared account, all DoW/DoM 50 with a 40 armorer, full heavy darklight, 6/7

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIV FFXIV Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXIV, 9/18/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXIV

FFXIV
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

want to sell my account, dont have time to play it anymore have put a lot of hard work into it so want to get something out of it have all dow jobs 50, all DoM jobs 50, and a lvl 50 armorer, have some other various crafts and gathering jobs but they arent close to 50 my charecter has a lot of rare and very hard to get weapons and armor 38+mil gil on hand millions more in items , 6/7 garuda weps, just missing the fists, and am on the final phase of relic, curtana/holy shield only need the ifrit extreme fight, again i dont have time to play anymore or i would have it have the full heavy darklight set and 3 pieces of the darklight set as well as various militia items can send a detailed list of the charcters inventory to your e-mail upon request the account also has 38+million gil on it second time trying to sell this account last 2 guys commited to buying it then flaked on me so please dont waste my time or yours asking 800 or best offer can take paypal, and am willing to mail you the colectors edition case, box, disks, and security key upon completion of our exchange can e-mail me at archpaladin2000@, or can catch me on messenger sometimes thanks for looking

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.