[WTS] [US] X6 lvl 90 & 3X lvl 75-85

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXI Accounts, 4/20/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXI Accounts

FFXI Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

Okay so i traded one my characters for these one 2 months or so Ago, but i decided that i'm no longer going to be playing the game since i have a baby incoming in 2 months, so i'm better of getting rid of all my accounts, here's one of them...

Character Information:

Jobs
    MNK90
    SAM90
    SCH90
    RNG85
    PUP75
    PLD76
    BRD0
    NIN90
    WAR50
    DNC40
    RDM50
    WHM42
    BLM37
    DRG90
    THF37
    DRK43
    COR31
    Everything is else below 30

Race: Hume male (Blonde hair)
    Server Transfer is up.
    Sky: Done (Bushinomimi)
    Sea: Done(Rajas Ring)
    WOTG: Done(Ulthalam's ring)
    Abyssea- All expansion aquired.
    Dynamis - Access to xarc/tav
    Rank-10 Windurst
    Here's a pic Note: this is an old picture i took when i was going to sell it back when the lvl 80 cap got out, but i didn't, right now i work to much to play and haven't played since my daughter was born almost 4 month ago, but yeah, it's updated up till the 20 December 2010. So after that if anything new like atmas and such, i don't have it, i'm about to reactive it to sell it. And before anyone ask for updated pics, i can't take pics because my work laptop won't run the game and i don't feel like doing a love you ton of updates.. so yeah, it has everything in the pic and much more stuff.. i can give u my ffxiah profile page so u can have a clue of the new stuff since the pic.. Thanks for your time.

Character also has 4/5 usu missing body 35 and 15
    Bid Starts: 200
    Buyout: 350
    Will only Accept WU, at buyers expense.

Leave me a PM for more information, serious buyer only.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.