WTS: US WTS: Elite End Game MithraMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Final Fantasy XI, 3/24/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Final Fantasy XI

Final Fantasy XI
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

The title pretty much sums it up. This is a very well geared account that comes with a ton of key items and such that make it easy to jump in, and start playing right away. I've taken the liberty of taking a bunch of screenshots, and compiling them together to give you a look at most of what this account has to offer. I will list those at the end of this post. For now, I'll list what this account comes with that aren't listed in the screenshots.

-The mithra is the white, long hair one (not sure on the exact face model, but it's hot.)

-Rank 10 windurst

-THF, NIN, RDM, WAR Lv.90 PLD85, DRK80, BLU77

-All expansions (including mini-expansions) are registered. Only one not completed is
    Shantoto's Accession.

-Located on the Asura server

-Dynamis ice zones accessible

-All but 3 Abyssea bosses beaten. The ones that still need beaten are: La-Theine, Grauberg, and Uleguerand.

-The account comes with about 1.7mil on hand, and 1.1mil on mule (with a couple items that are un-needed and could be sold for an additional 200k or so)

-Comes with 4 pages worth of atmas, and loads of key items to pop NMs.

Signup To View Link

Signup To View Link

Signup To View Link

Signup To View Link

Signup To View Link

-If you feel that these are untrustworthy, I'll gladly take full scale pics, and add text in-game of your choosing.

-WU only please.

-Middle Man is required upon the buyers expense.

-Starting bid at $350.

-Questions, concerns, comments, feel free to post here or PM me. I'd list my email, but bots on this site like to spam my inbox.

Thanks for viewing!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.