Dismiss Notice
If you're experiencing problems logging into your account, please register again. If you have any questions, please open a support ticket to regain access here - http://www.playerup.com/support-tickets/open

For more updates, please go to this link - http://www.playerup.com/threads/playerup-back-online-again.2010672/

Sold [WTS] [US] ~NA FFXI account & NA FFXIV account -...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Star Wars The Old Republic Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by SWTOR Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/25/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

0   0   0

[WTS] [US] ~NA FFXI account & NA FFXIV account - details inside!~ I'm looking to sell my NA FFXI account. Now unfortunately, I've linked my Square Enix account to my PlayOnline account. So along with my FFXI account will come my FFXIV account as well. I'll include the details for both accounts below.... Final Fantasy XI: -Race/Gender: Hume/Male -Server: Ramuh (this server is set to merge with the Bahamut server once the upcoming major update goes live) -Jobs: SAM75, BLU75, WAR71, MNK60, NIN49, THF38, RNG37, DNC37, WHM37 -Nation Ranks: Sandoria Rank 10 -Expansions... *RotZ: Complete -> Divine Might: Complete (Bushinomimi) *CoP: Complete (Rajas Ring) -> Apocalypse Nigh: Complete (Ethereal Earring) *ToAU: Complete -> Nyzul Isle: Floor 100 -> Assault rank: Sergeant *WotG: Mission 30, The Battle of Xarcabard (all maws and recalls have been acquired too) -Mini-expansions... *ACP: Complete (Mirke Wardecors) *MKD: Complete (Champion's Galea) *ASA: Complete (Desultor Tassets) Random: Character has Byakko's Haidate and Askar Korazin, along with the Tachi: Rana weapon skill. This is everything that I can think of right now, but if you have any other questions about the account that I didn't cover, feel free to ask. I am also the original owner, and have all of the registration codes for the account as well. Final Fantasy XIV: -Race/Gender/Guardian: Midlander Hyur/Male/Halone the Fury -Server: Gysahl -Nation: Limsa Lominsa -Jobs: Marauder 29, Gladiator 11, Smithing 11, Armorcraft 11, Mining 7, Pugilist 6 -Physical Level: 27 -Random: This is a pre-ordered Collector's Edition account, and as such has the Onion Helm bonus item attached to the account. Since FFXI is also attached to the account, you also get the bonus item Hermes Sandals. That's all that I can think of on this as well. Again, I'm the original owner of this account too, and I have the registration code for this account as well. If you have any questions about this account as well, again,...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.