[WTS] [US] my 2cents about recent outburst of scammers

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XI FFXI Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by FFXI Accounts, 4/19/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FFXI Accounts

FFXI Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I know this isn't the place to put this post but I just want to share my condolences with all the victims of a scam. I was reading through the posts and I was surprise by the outbreak of scams. I been a victim of a scam before and I just want to share the support. I don't know how people can live with themselves knowing they are stealing someone else hard earn money. Karma is a B*&#T and scammers will paid back their dues eventually. Anyway, sorry the post being in the wrong place. I'm sorry if you got scammed. To all potential buyers out there, just do your homework before buying anything. Don't rush into it just because the price is cheap and you can't wait to play. If it sound too good to be true, it probably is. GL with buying and be safe. Take care.

P.S. to all potential scammers out there. You will have to face your soul one day. Put yourself in other's shoes. How would you like it if someone steal your hard earn money? Keep that in mind when you're thinking about scamming someone.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.