Selling WTS: US Level 30 60 Champions 5 Skins lots of...Middleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'League of Legends Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by League of Legends Accounts - Buy and Sell, 2/8/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0   0   0

WTS: US Level 30 60 Champions 5 Skins lots of Runes 2000 IP 1200 Rated $25.00 OBO Title says it all I have a League of Legends account that is level 30 with 60 Champions, 5 Skins, lots of Runes and ~2000IP that is ~1200 rated I'm trying to sell for a friend, can provide photo ID and contact information. Has a few of the newer and expensive champions + skins. Only asking $25.00 need to sell ASAP we're trying to buy him Mists of Pandaria. Feel free to post here and then PM or IM me. Thanks. Selling league of legends account 1456 elo for USD $$$ Well its time for me to quit, I am selling my league of legends account 1456 elo. 98 CHAMPIONS OWNED!// ONLY MISSING 7 CHAMPIONS. 60 SKINS!! 7 RUNE PAGES! ALL TYPES OF RUNES BOUGHT// EVERYTHING U NEED I GOT IT. currently has: 295 RP 3005 IP Im looking for atleast 400$ USD paypal only! Each skin is almost 10$ so you do the math. Reply here or pm me. ~Thank You WTS: LVL 30 NA server 1700 elo acc for sale Hey, I'm here to sell my LoL Account. The acc is level 30 and it's around 1700 elo. It currently has all the champions and 97 skins. 4 Legendary,1 Theme, 2 Event, 15 legacy. 20 Rune pages and almost all TIER 3 runes. I can screenshare my acc via for more details. Payment method Paypal (gift method) Add me on for more details. alpha.na WTS: Eu West 1941 elo, gold in season 1 80 RP / 3000 IP Akali Alistar - Unchained Alistar Amumu - Pharaoh Amumu (Legacy Skin) Anivia Annie Ashe Brand Cassiopeia Cho'Gath Corki Dr.Mundo Draven Evelyn Fiddlesticks Galio Gangplank Garen Gragas Hecarim Heimerdinger Irelia Janna - War Hero Janna (Will get after S2) Jarvan IV - Victorious Jarvan IV (S1 Reward) Jax Jayce Karma Karthus Kassadin Katarina Kayle - Judgment Kayle (S1 Reward) LeBlanc Lee Sin - Acolyte Lee sin Lux Malphite Malzahar - Shadow Prince Malzahar Master Yi Mordekaiser Morgana Nasus Nautilus Nidalee Nunu Olaf Pantheon - Perseus Pantheon Poppy Rammus Renekton Rumble Ryze Shaco Shen - Yellow Jacket Shen (Legacy...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.