WTS: US: Full-up Battle.net Account with Pre-Cata WoW AccountMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

I am currently looking to sell a Battle.net account that contains the following and expecting a total price of $240~.

Starcraft 2 - With the free name change still available. ($60 Value)
    - 200+ wins on all 1v1 Races (for Icons)
    - 600 wins as 1v1 Random
    - Placed in 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 Diamond Random
    - 3600+ Achievement Points
    - Most of the Icons accessible by conventional means have been unlocked (barring high-win req. icons and Collector's Edition Icons).

Starcraft Anthology - Combination of both Starcraft 1 and Brood War ($20 Value)

Diablo 2 + Diablo 2 Expansion ($40 Value)

Warcraft 3 + Warcraft 3 Expansion ($40 Value)

World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Account - Inactive, but Cataclysm 10 day trial still unused and available for claim - ($150+ Value, + is due to value of included characters)
    The account includes all of the characters listed below on a launch-day US PvP server. It basically covers every class in the game.

- Lvl 80 Male Troll Priest - In High-End Raiding Gear from WotK
    - Lvl 80 Female Blood Elf Rogue - In High-End Raiding Gear from WotK
    - Lvl 80 Male Tauren Warrior - In Mid-End Raiding Gear from WotK
    - Lvl 60~ Male Troll Hunter
    - Lvl 60~ Male Orc Warlock
    - Lvl 60~ Male Tauren Druid
    - Lvl 70~ Female Blood-Elf Mage
    - Lvl 70~ Female Blood-Elf Paladin
    - Lvl 60~ Male Troll Shaman
    - Lvl 63~ Male Undead Death Knight? (Not sure if he exists anymore, death knights start their level at 55/58 anyway).
    - A handful of Heirloom Items across all the characters

World of Warcraft Account - Burning Crusade Trial Expired - ($20 Value)
    - Sorry I forget what other characters I have on this account, it was used for leveling characters in the account listed above. Having a second account will be useful in many ways in the future.

I only accept payments from verified Paypal accounts, and my Paypal account is as verified well. All required information for the account on sale, even including the email login-info tied to the account, will be fully relinquished immediately upon CONFIRMED payment. I will absolutely not however, give away my pictures of my identification.I am sorry, but I just can't risk my identity like that. Account Info + Email Account Info, upon confirmation of Donation type Paypal payment (no E-checks).

Buyer must be fluent enough in English to discuss the purchase by chat or by voice, as well as email. Price may be negotiable, as long as it's within reason.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.