WTS: US: For sale MOLTEN-WOW Donor Druid

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I have a few Molten donor accounts I would like to sell but I am going to list one and see how it goes first. Got to sell them all, have new baby on way.

I have a 80 druid (Horde Tauren) on Molten WOW private server, donor toon with a $130 investment on him with donor gear. I am asking for $90 on him. He has 30 coins left and around 190 vote points left as well. He can raid buff to over 85k hp and will proc to 100k hp's with his gear+build most fights. He does really well in PVP also and is hard to kill. Also has a guild and guild bank with guild ownership transferable, an officer currently. GS score of around 6300

Server is Neltharion and for anyone not familiar with MOLTEN WOW it's the biggest free private server and almost 100% like retail except no Cata which is awesome! Here is the link s.molten-wow/

First come first serve guys, if you post you will take at $90 you got it. Semi #.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.