WTS: US: ( For Account Trade) Level 69 Blood Elf Paladin - 62 Draenei HunterMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse

0   0   0

Hi everyone,

I'm offering up my two characters a Blood Elf Paladin, and Draenei Hunter for a possible Account trade?

I'am willing to exchange my account (which has a monthly subscription still left on it ending on Nov. 5th) for another account that has a Rogue or Druid on it with a minimum level of 50. Also my account has all the expansions, so i'm expecting the same from the person who is willing to trade their account.

I would also like to trade accounts with someone who has account time still left on there account (at least two weeks).

Anyway that's what I'm looking for, i'm bored of Paladin's and Hunters, so if you have a level 50 Rogue preferably, or a druid which is equally interesting please contact me for a trade.

All serious inquiries! no scammers! this is a real trade i'm looking for, thank you and hope to hear back from someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.