WTS: US: Epic account for any vetern

Discussion in 'WoW - US Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by World of Warcraft, 3/28/12.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World of Warcraft

World of Warcraft
    Expand Collapse
    High Risk Status: This user has been flagged as high risk due to one or more reasons

0   0   0

I am the original owner of this account. i do have all the information required, transfers are ready and the account has never been banned/gm called.
    Asking $200

The main characters are as follows:

Feral Druid on Korgoth - roughly 10k gold on hand ilvl 384~ with raid findered compeleted and 5 bosses in regular DS down. Also has close to 11k achievement points very good reputation on realm.
    Has 93 pets, 101 mounts. Some of the mounts being: ICC10 Drake, amani battle bear, dark phenox, grand war mammoth, raven lord, violet proto drake, travelers tundra mammoth, swift zulian tiger and many many more!! Has over 45 exalted reputations!

Malorne Realm
    Warlock 85 - currently holds 30k+ gold
    Holy Paladin 85 - Geared for DS but has not done raid finder as I grew bored of healing.
    Combat/love you Rogue 85 - DS geared raid finder gear, has started legendary daggers but has not started obtaining the ore yet.
    Disc/Shadow Priest 85 - Geared for DS
    Blood/Frost Death Knight 85 - Geared for Firelands, has yet to participate in DS
    War 85 - geared for starting cata herois
    Mage 71
    Hunter 63
    Shaman 47

Professions On malorne
    Tailoring 525
    Herbing 525
    Skinning 525
    Mining 525
    Alchemy 525
    Engineering 525
    Blacksmithing 525

Professions on Korgoth
    Jewelcrafting 525 - has around 20 epic jewel cuts
    Leatherworking 525 - has several epic patterns

Each toon has items that are for roleplaying and such, and many other items that could be sold to make more gold. The account is not currently active but can be made active. I am looking for a fast sell. Thanks!

*NOTE* If you want to buy each character seperately, you will be required to have bought a wow account and I will sign it up in my name and transfer the character with your money.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.