WTS: US DEFAULT--WTS 81x Orbs of Alchemy, Buy all and Save Big! Open Price Range. BRO WINMiddleman Seller Guide

Discussion in 'Path of Exile Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Path of Exile, 9/28/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Path of Exile

Path of Exile
    Expand Collapse
    Bot

0   0   0

SET PRICE FOR SINGLES $0.30 Per Alchemy Orb. (Super Discount for 24 Hours Only. Or Until Current Stock is Sold) (Price For All 81 Only 20.00!! .25 Ea) (4/29/12) Will Work out Deals with you depending on Amount of Your order and Other details. Hey everyone, I just got my Epic Verified Done I figured ide introduce myself. Im a 23 YR old, I have 2 Kids and Work Most of the time, My fav thing to do is play Hockey and Video games and Wheel and Deal, I intend on being around for a Long time, Buying and Selling up items Depending on the game, I play like 15 ATM lol. I'm looking to Sell all of my Softcore US: Orb Of Alchemy x81 I'm More interested in Cutting a good Deal for The bulk of it, But will sell Any quantity. I Give bigger Discounts the More that You choose to Buy. I'm accepting PayPal Payments, I Am going to be looking into Bit coin, haven't at all yet so i know nothing about it, But when i do if i Like it ill be accepting that as well. Always Willing to Use a Middle-Man, And always Will be. Depending on your Paypal Status, I may or May not Sell. Of Course PayPal Verified are always going to be Prefered by me, But If your not, I Usually ask you to Send as Gift with a Comment Describing the sale. is always Used Unless You choose to Decline and go First ----- Or ---- Your Well known and Trusted and I choose to Decline and Trade First. - QueelMan AIM-Ohcmonqueeler If You Would Like to Txt me, PM me Requesting my Cell # I WANT TO ADD THAT SINCE MY STOCK IS LIMITED. ONLY x81, I GUARANTEE TO BEAT LOWEST PRICE ON NPC. THESE ORBS WILL GO WAY CHEAPER THAN NORMAL SELL PRICE. DONT HESITATE TO MAKE AN OFFER. BEST REASONABLE OFFER TAKES THE LOT IN 24 HOURS. (As Long as the Buyer has what they need to Make Payment.) CONTACT ME ON AND DELIVERY IS GUARANTEED WITHIN 20 MINUTES OF PAYMENT!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.