WTS US Aion Account - Azphel - Elyos

Discussion in 'Aion Accounts - Buy Sell Trade' started by Aion Accounts, 9/26/13.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aion Accounts

Aion Accounts
    Expand Collapse
    Bot Status (Automated): Handles automated general support inquiries

0   0   0

Hello there! I got this account on US server i want to sell really cheap, i dont have much time as i would like to play it, so paying for a subscription and not be there.. its sort of trowing money away. as it say in the topic.. Its on Azphel server - Elyos Cost me $75.90 Aion Collector's Edition [US] * Black Cloud Wings (level 30+ only, +40 secs flight time) * Black Cloud Earring (HP & MP boost) * Color Dye * Two character emotes * Special character title with stat boost The subscription has to be paid by the 29th of this month. This is a really basic char, still got the stuff that come with the account/or part of it (Dye).. anyways char is lv23, Female, Assassin. Im only asking for $80-90USD, and give somebody else the chance to play it. Note: you dont have to be in the US to be able to play it, EU residents can also play the US server. PM me please As Soon As Possible, this is a must GO! Full Access to the Account will be handed after Payment. PayPal Only.

• This user is inactive. Hasn't logged into their account in over 60 days.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.